The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies:They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so no is registered in the user’s hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Permenet cookies:They are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookiessuch as those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for user-requested or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively services.
- Third-party cookiessuch as those used by social networks, or external plugins content.
- The analytical cookiesperiodic maintenance purposes , and in order to ensure the best possible service users , websites usually make use of ” analytical ” cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
Cookies used on this website
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES TO USE ON THE WEBSITE:
The table below lists published schematically the cookies we use on our website:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / More information||Maturity|
|Google Analytics||_utma||Estancronda100 supports the use of Google Analytics on the website to keep track of the activity performed on it.||2 years|
|_utmb||Google Analytics cookies collect standard log information and data on the habits of visitors anonymously.||30 minutes|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|Facebook cookies||datr||We use the ” Facebook” buttons to promote website pages on Facebook.|
|locale||The maturity of these cookies vary from one session to two years.|
|Twitter cookies||guest_id||Use the buttons on Twitter so that our visitors can continue our promotional feeds on Twitter ; sometimes we embed feeds on our website.|
|_utma||The maturity of these cookies vary from one session to 10 years.|
|Cookies google.com||PREF||Using location services as Google Maps involves the installation of these cookies||2 years|
|APISID||They are used to remember user preferences during browsing.||2 years|
|SSID||Also for the count by google, the number of users using maps||2 years|
|NID||To make the most attractive advertising||6 months|
|HSID, SID||And to provide security mechanisms to prevent unauthorized data access or user access the information they provided in contact forms, example.||2 years|
|OGP, OGPC||More information about cookies in Google www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types (castellano)|
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them . Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others , except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. Google does not keep as your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards . You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.
Additional guarantees – Manage cookies:
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the configuration options available content and privacy.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and various names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and top; InPrivate Safari 2 and top; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and top; Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and top; Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and top; Incognito
Important: Please, read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can still visit our website if your browser is in “private mode” While browsing of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.